30-min Digital & Print Package:
$150 retainer due at booking + $250 balance due at session
1-hour Digital & Print Package:
$150 retainer due at booking + $350 balance due at session
(Current prices/packages effective as of January 10, 2017. Sessions booked prior to this date fall under the current rates/packages at the time of booking.)
What’s Included in This Investment:
- Digitals: Includes final edited digital images (high-resolution), along with a print release. You will be sent a link to an online gallery where you can download the full-size files directly to your computer, or you may choose to have a CD or USB of mailed directly to your home for a small additional charge.
- Professional Print: You will receive one professional print from my associated lab, of your chosen images from your session. You may choose between a 5×7 or 8×10. The lab will ship the print directly to your home.
- Includes a 30 or 60-minute lifestyle session inside your home (may take a few photos outdoors if time permits). Sessions must take place while there is still good natural light available.
- What is a Lifestyle Session? Lifestyle sessions are meant to capture the beauty in everyday life in the comfort of your typical surroundings. They can be for families, couples, or just children. They are casual, laid-back, and very minimally staged. Ideas include: story time, bath time, baking cookies, play time, laying on bed, drinking coffee/cocoa, cuddling, and other normal everyday activities. They are designed to tell your story and capture “real” moments.
- NEWBORNS: If you have a new baby and would like an in-home lifestyle newborn session it will be very minimally posed and mostly consist of natural shots taken in various areas of your home. A 1-hour session is highly recommended when involving a newborn. Photographs will mostly be taken with family members, and a few of the baby solo. Details of the baby’s room will also be captured, as well as other requests. Photographer will NOT bring props and accessories for in-home lifestyle newborn sessions. If you desire use of props/accessories or a heavily posed session then please visit the section on “newborn sessions” that take place in my Olympia studio.
- Travel is included up to 20 minutes from Olympia/Lacey (small travel fee if further)
- Images typically ready for download approx 2 weeks after session, 3 weeks during busy season.
- $150 due at booking as a NON-refundable booking fee. This booking fee guarantees your desired day/time on my calendar and will not be refunded upon cancellation. Booking fees are paid via PayPal (no fee).
- Remaining Balance is due on the day of your session via cash or a check made out to Amber Webb Photography.
Examples images from in-home lifestyle sessions……