1. First you choose the size of album that you want, and the type of cover.
2. Then from your online gallery you mark your favorite images (by clicking on the “heart” in the corner of the image).
3. Once you’ve selected all your favorites you click on the option that says: “Send my Favorites to Photographer”, and it will send me a list of all your chosen favorites.
4. If your cover will have a photo on it, or a window cutout for a photo, send me a separate message and let me know which one of your favorite images you want used on the cover.
5. If your cover will have any wording on it, send that to me in a separate message as well.
6. Once I have received all of your choices then I will send over a PayPal invoice for the cost of the album(s).
7. Once your invoice has been paid I will custom design the album(s) for you. Usually it takes just a few days for me to finish designing an album.
8. At that time you’ll be able to preview the final album design online before it’s sent to print, to make sure you’re happy with everything and don’t want any changes.
9. Typically I have the albums sent to me first so I can check them for quality purposes, then I hand-deliver them to the client’s home. If the client lives more than 20 minutes away I will have the album sent directly to the client, and ask them to contact me once they receive it, to make sure everything looks great!
- Hard Photo Cover: This is the standard cover that the prices below are based off of. You get to choose which photo you want on the cover, and whether you want any wording added or not. (The hard photo cover is shown in the video of the newborn album.
- Linen Cover: The linen cover is very classy and comes in a variety of colors which I can show you online should you choose this option. (The linen cover is shown in the video of the wedding album). The cost to upgrade to a linen cover is below in the “Optional Upgrades” section.
- Leatherette Cover: The leatherette cover has a nice texture to it, and it also comes in a variety of colors that I am able to show you online. (I don’t have a video walkthrough of the leatherette cover just yet, but I do have a photo example to show.) The cost to upgrade to a leatherette cover is below in the “Optional Upgrades” section
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pages: The standard album comes with 10 layouts which equals 20 pages. You can add additional pages if you would like, more on that below in the “Optional Upgrades” section.
- Wording / Window on Cover: There is NO additional charge to have wording added to the standard hard photo cover. If you choose a linen or leatherette cover then you have the option of having wording embossed on the front, or a cutout square with a photo in it. Those options are a small additional fee and are listed below in the “Optional Upgrades” section.
- 6×8 with hard photo cover = $125
- 8×8 with hard photo cover = $140
- 10×10 with hard photo cover = $160
- Tax is already included in the price.
- Shipping is a flat $5 per book.
- 15% Discount on any additional (exact) copies of the same album.
- Cover: The hard photo cover is the standard cover that is included in the prices above. If you’d like to upgrade to a linen or leatherette cover it adds $10 to the prices above.
- Embossing: If you’d like wording embossed on your linen or leatherette cover it adds $5 to the prices above. (Wording is free on hard photo covers)
- Window Cutout: If you’d like to have a window cutout in your linen or leatherette cover it is an additional $10 added to the prices above. (Important Notes: There is no option to do a window cutout on a hard photo cover. On the linen/leatherette covers they can do either a window cutout OR embossing, but not both together.)
- Pages: The album comes with 10 layouts (which is 20 pages). If you’d like to add an additional layout (which equals 2 pages) to your album it’s $3 per additional layout. (There is a 20-layout (ie 40 pages) limit on these types of albums)
MOST COMMON CHOICES:
- The most common choice for a wedding album is a 10×10 with a linen or leatherette cover and embossing
- The most common choice for a family session is an 8×8 or 10×10 with a linen or leatherette cover with a window cutout
- The most common choice for a newborn session is an 8×8 with a hard photo cover with wording on it
**You are free to make whatever choice you like, do not feel swayed to do what everyone else does!
Sample Wedding Album:
Size: 10×10 inches
Cover: Linen with Embossing
Sample Newborn Album:
Size 8×8 inches
Cover: Hard Photo Cover w/ Wording
Photo samples of the Leatherette cover, with a window cutout:
Sample photo of the “lay-flat, flush-mount” pages: