30-min Digital & Print Package:
$150 retainer due at booking + $225 balance due at session
1-hour Digital & Print Package:
$150 retainer due at booking + $300 balance due at session
What’s Included in This Investment:
- Session: Includes a 30 or 60 minute fully-customized session in my Olympia studio. These sessions are for babies/toddlers only, not for families. These sessions are designed for just one child, or up to 3 additional siblings may be included in this price. For larger families please inquire about pricing.
- Digitals: You will receive ALL final edited digital images (high-resolution) from your session, along with printing rights. You will be emailed a link where you can download your images directly to your computer at no extra charge. If you do not own a computer or do not want to download the images yourself, or a CD or USB can be mailed to your home for a small additional fee.
- Professional Print: You will receive (1) professional print from my associated lab, of an image of your choice from your session. The size can be either an 8×10 or a 5×7, the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Studio full of Props & Accessories: You will have full access to everything in my studio, including all of my props/backdrops/headbands/hats/layers/accessories.
- You are welcome to bring your own accessories, outfit changes, or additional props, these items can be used in addition to what is in stock at my studio.
- Final edited images will be chosen by the photographer. RAW/unedited images will not be released.
- Optional Cake Smash: A “Cake Smash” portion is an option for 1-year sessions. There are two local bakeries I work with who provide excellent smash-cakes for around $20 or less. I highly recommend either Wagners Bakery or Gotti Sweets, they’re both located very close to my studio so your cake can be picked up the morning-of your session. Both do a wonderful job with their smash cakes and every client I’ve sent their way has been very happy. You are also welcome to use your own preferred bakery, or make your own cake! **It is the client’s responsibility to provide their chosen bakery with their desired design/color information for the cake, as well as pick up the cake the morning-of the session.
- If you wish to do a cake smash portion in addition to traditional 1-year portraits, you will want to book a 1-hour session and we will save the cake for the second half of the session.
- Images are typically ready for download approx. 2 weeks after your session, 3 weeks during busy season.
- $150 is required down at booking as a NON-refundable booking fee/retainer. This booking fee/retainer secures your scheduled day/time on my calendar and will not be refunded upon cancellation.
- Remaining balance is due on the day of your session via cash or a check.